Recent Excitement

We have been having lots of fun this summer. Lots of swimming, playing outside with friends, sports, and doctors appointments. Here are some random pictures that I haven't had a chance to blog about.


Ryan getting his new braces, look closely, they have Elmo on them.



Amber and her family came to visit. Here is her son Levi enjoying our fancy ball pit.



Jake was so excited to have baby Milo at our house. Milo isn't too sure about Jake holding him. He just really wanted his Aunt Tricia to hold him. I think Aunt Tricia just might be his first word.


Ryan having to do treatments. I tell you what, this kid always keeps us on our toes.



Ryan in his therapy swing. He LOVES it.



Peek a boo!!!


1 Response to "Recent Excitement"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 12, 2010 at 8:27 PM

    Tricia...I finally had time to scroll through your blog!! I am sooooo excited and thrilled to see the swing is up and being used!!!!! The kids are looking so grown up...makes me very sad!!! Did you end up getting all the equipment we wanted??? Let me know....keep up that awesome sensory diet!!!

Post a Comment